In some cases it’s easier to place shortcodes within a text editor, the quick shortcode select menu has been implemented to help users build up content quicker within the text editor. The following instructions will give you an insight into how it works and how to use it.
The Shortcode Generator is located within a text block when editing a page.
Edit page > Add a row > Add a Text Block
1. If the orange themeva logo does not show, click the Kitchen Sink icon.
2. Click the themeva logo to show the Shortcode list.
3. Select a shortcode, they will automatically be placed into the Text Block content area.
Edit the Shortcode
1. Once the shortcode has been created, remove the options you do not require. (see highlighted options)
2. Leave one option for each function unless otherwise stated. E.g, align=”aligncenter, alignleft or alignright” change to align=”alignleft”