Gallery / Media
Note! If you wish to use a particular Post within a Gallery, you can set the various options via this Tab. To use the Post within a Gallery, save the Post into a specific Category and select that Category within Pages → Add Gallery → Data Source → Post Categories.
This option only applies if you do not wish to use the Featured Image (Post Thumbnail ), this option overrides the Featured Image.
Click the Upload File button to insert the image URL.
If you do not enter an image into this field and there is no Featured Image set, the Galleries will automatically detect the first image in the post and use that.
As with the Image File, click the Upload File button to insert the image URL. This can be a local Video / Audio URL, YouTube, Vimeo or other kind.
To display a video on a page or gallery slide, set this option, if lightbox is selected on the Gallery and you wish for the video to play within the lightbox, ensure this option is set to Disabled.
Set the video ratio that best suits your media.
Enabling this option will auto play the video within the gallery slide.
This option overrides the default timeout setting for this slide only. For example if the default time for all slides is 10 seconds and you enter 30 seconds in this option, this slide only will display for 30 seconds.
Gallery Image Content
This option allows you to set how the content is shown in the Stage gallery.
- Image – Displays the image only
- Image / Text Overlay (Left) - Overlays the post content / description over the image with shaded background
- Image / Text Overlay (Right) - Overlays the post content / description over the image with shaded background
- Image / Title Overlay (Hover) - Overlays the title over the image with shaded background when hovered over
- Image / Text Overlay (Hover) - Overlays the post content / description over the image with shaded background when hovered over
- Image / Text Overlay - Overlays the post content / description over the image ( to be used with the content animator )
Post Title Overlay
If you wish to overlay the gallery image with the Post Title / Post Sub Title text, select an option from this list. There are various options to suit the image the text is overlaying, including light or dark text.