Click on the ‘Select Background Type’ drop down box and the user will see six different customisation tools to choose from
- User can pick a background color from color picker tool.
- Makes an image display in fullscreen on the background.
- When the browser window changes size, the image will keep in proportion.
- Be cautious – Too high resolution images = the image will be slow loading. Too low resolution = image to pixelate.
- Recommended image width is between 1200-2000px.
- User can also use a image URL if they do not have an image uploaded previous.
- The user can also add a color to the background. This color will show behind the background. Including changing the opacity.
- User can also use Page / Post Featured Image.
- User can choose or upload an image and set the opacity, background color. This option also adds positioning and repeat. It’s a great option for setting a pattern as a background.
- Images can be set to be positioned in a particular place in the background.
- Images can also be repeated across the background.
Video / Flash
- A video clip or flash file can run in the background of the page.
- User can set the video type from the drop down box. This could be YouTube to jwplayer.
- Video URL can also be added if a file has not previously been uploaded.
- Video Loop – Yes makes the video loop and no makes the video play once.