Ajax Lazy Load allows you to load a small inital amount of slides ( improving page load speed ) and once the page is loaded, the user can load more slides on demand. This feature only works with the Slide Sets Data Source.
To enable Lazy Load, follow these simple step.
- Select a Gallery you wish to use ( alternatively add a Gallery via the Visual Composer ).
- Select Slide Sets as the Data Source.
- Select as many Slide Sets as you require.
- Enable the Lazy Load feature.
- Select the inital slide limit. This is how many slides you wish to display on the inital page load.
- Select how many slides you wish to load each time the user clicks load more. This option is for Grid Gallery Only.