Configure your Twitter account details via Appearance → Theme Options → Social Media → Twitter Feed.
Enter your Twitter account details within this area, after inserting your Twitter Username.
If you're experiencing issues displaying your Tweets, you will need to setup a Twitter App by following the instructions below.
- First go to https://dev.twitter.com/apps and sign in with your Twitter login details.
- Click the Create A New Application button.
- Fill out the required fields. The name and description fields can be anything. You can leave the Callback URL field empty too.
- Once created, click Create My Access Token button to generate the necessary codes.
- Click the OAuth tab and you will see the 4 items required; consumer key, consumer secret, access token, access token secret.
- Copy and paste the required items into the corresponding Twitter fields within Appearance → Theme Options → Social Media → Twitter Feed.( See diagram above ).
- Click Save Options.
- The Twitter Feed can be enabled site wide use Twitter Display or per page, under Pages → Social → Twitter Feed
Note: There is a 10 minute cache on Twitters end, so it may take 10 minutes for your new Twitter feed to show on your site. If nothing happens after 10 minutes, please clear your browser cache before you post for support.