This lesson gives you a guide to adding a parallax image / color to a row background.
Edit the Row
Ensure the Visual Composer is enabled and edit the row you wish to add the parallax background to.
Parallax Background Image
- Set the Add Background select menu to Custom Background
- Select a background image from your media library
- Enable Parallax if you wish to apply the parallax effect.
- Add a background color if required.
- Set a height, if required.
Other features also include Font color, Padding and Bottom margin.
If you wish to have a custom background color, please follow the steps for Parallax Background Image, without choosing an image or parallax effect.
If you wish to inherit the element background ( set within the skin customizer ), set the Add Background to Inherit Element Background Color